What decorations would you like?
The most traditional style includes:
- Flowers or icing balloons
- A written greeting of your choice!
- I can create your cake using frosting, and or fondant to represent your design of choice such as: sports, hobbies, and themes!
- If you see a plastic toy you wish to have that is food safe you can put that on as well!
- Cake toppers made out of fondant and gum paste will be quoted to you.
- Please allow up to two weeks for me to order you anything special that I do not keep on hand!
Choose color and text.
- For graduation, the school colors are the most common choice.
- Otherwise choose seasonal colors: all décor, winter, spring and summer or colors appropriate for male or female.
Choose from cursive or print.
Here are some basic ideas, or get as creative as you like…
- “Congratulations Jacob, Class of 2014″
- “God Bless Brandon”
- “Congratulations Karen on your Retirement”
- “Showers of Happiness, Wendy”
- “Happy Birthday Jamie”
- “Happy 25th Anniversary Mom and Dad”
- “Happy 40th Lori, Over-the-Hill”